Saber Strike is a mini-game where the player’s objective is to throw their Lightsaber at a certain number of Separatist units in each level. The mini-game can be found at the Training Room, ran by Master Luminara Unduli.
In early stages this is simple as when you throw your Lightsaber, it bounces off walls and destroys the Separatist enemies. Later on it becomes increasingly more difficult due to the additional Separatist units that take more than one strike to deactivate their shields.
Additionally there are also different obstacles that affect your toss.
Saber Strike provides four levels of difficulty.
- Easy: Easy mode places you in a training area, this stage introduces the character to the basics of the Mini-game.
- Medium: Set on the planet of Maridun.
- Hard: Based on the planet Orto Plutonia, the difficulty is increased.
Each level has a different set of challenges. They can include the following:
- Annihilation: All Separatist Units must be destroyed.
- Sudden Death: Destroy as many Separatist units with a single throw.
- Against the Clock: A set amount of Separatist have to be destroyed in a designated time limit.
- High Score: A large score must be obtained to complete the challenge.
- Padawan: The Lightsaber is smaller.
- Mega Droids: The Separatist have tougher armor.
- Hard Mode: A more difficult version of the original level.
- No Power-Ups: No power-ups are available.
- Magnetized: All the walls are magnetic and absorb the Lightsaber.
Once all the challenges have been completed, the player is rewarded with the title of “Saber Master”.